Nissan Forum banner

Ennis is open Friday

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  ittamaticstatic 
#1 ·
who is going and who is scared?

i am going

#5 ·
seximagtr said:
actually - i'm getting my wastegate warrentied out, and the turbo semi rebuilt , and changing wheel sizes on the compressor size. Car will be down for a week and a half starting tomorrow :cheers:

good times

i am debating about actually running. I might be able to get my time to a 13.2 or 13.1 but i highly doubt it could crack a high 12 without an exhaust or upping the boost :(

#6 ·
Rathi134 said:
good times

i am debating about actually running. I might be able to get my time to a 13.2 or 13.1 but i highly doubt it could crack a high 12 without an exhaust or upping the boost :(

You stoopid head.. that's good friday. you need to get your church on, along with with the rest of you sheeple1

#7 ·
Imobejoas said:
You stoopid head.. that's good friday. you need to get your church on, along with with the rest of you sheeple1
LMFAO....but, I have to flock to work.

BAAWHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAA

#8 ·
Just keep an eye on the weather before you go out. There is a slight chance of light showers later on Friday night in Ennis. You know Texas...it could be calm till Sunday or it could turn into a trailer park disaster. lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.