Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Rathi134 said:
good.................
actually - i'm getting my wastegate warrentied out, and the turbo semi rebuilt , and changing wheel sizes on the compressor size. Car will be down for a week and a half starting tomorrow :cheers:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seximagtr said:
actually - i'm getting my wastegate warrentied out, and the turbo semi rebuilt , and changing wheel sizes on the compressor size. Car will be down for a week and a half starting tomorrow :cheers:

good times

i am debating about actually running. I might be able to get my time to a 13.2 or 13.1 but i highly doubt it could crack a high 12 without an exhaust or upping the boost :(

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
Rathi134 said:
good times

i am debating about actually running. I might be able to get my time to a 13.2 or 13.1 but i highly doubt it could crack a high 12 without an exhaust or upping the boost :(

You stoopid head.. that's good friday. you need to get your church on, along with with the rest of you sheeple1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Imobejoas said:
You stoopid head.. that's good friday. you need to get your church on, along with with the rest of you sheeple1
LMFAO....but, I have to flock to work.

BAAWHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAA

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Just keep an eye on the weather before you go out. There is a slight chance of light showers later on Friday night in Ennis. You know Texas...it could be calm till Sunday or it could turn into a trailer park disaster. lmao

·
Registered
60 Posts
Rathi134 said:
good times

u suck dude

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
sucks im stuck at work.

·
Tune it
504 Posts
I wanted to go tomorrow but looks like I'll have work to do. The 8th (next friday) NX is going to be there giving out free Nitrous! For those of you who like it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts