Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 Nissan NX 1600 4 speed auto. I want more horsepower. What kind of inexpensive modifications besides intake and exhaust could I do???

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
how much are you willing to spend. if they make a stall converter for your car, that will be the best performance upgrade for your car. but those get pricey. you could join the group buy for the UR underdrive pulley, i've heard this gives SOTP feel from a less than 200 buck mod and it relieves stress off your water/oil pumps as well!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stall converter??? What is that??? I've had the car for over 2 yrs. and my biggest doubt is: "Upgrade or get something else?" This is my first car. A little bond was created I guess. If I can make it more powerful for less than $1200... I'm keeping it for another year or so.

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
i wouldn't worry about the stall converter if you're not going to keep the car for a long time, or your not worried about racing. just do the basics...the pulley deal is ending this week or next i think...its a good deal, about 30-40 bucks less than anywhere else you can get it.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where can I find out more info about this pulley deal???

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the pulley i extended it just to get more people.. for all of you i need money by the end of this month. if i dont recieve your money by end of this month and 1st week of next then the deal is closed. i plan on buyin the pulleys the 1st week of september.

but payment must be recieved by end of august.

check classified section and leave your post if u want in.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey LIUSPEED, I think I got your shirt in the mail but I was at work and they delivered it and took it back to the post office because they want a signature verification. Ha, losers. I guess I get to go to the post office tomorrow and pick it up. Can't wait to get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts