Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mike, I'm thinking if in the future doing a GA16 to Bluebird DET swap. Since I've never seen a swap like this featured in SOLM/NPM I thought it would be fun to do a project car of my own. I don't know when I'll have the money to do this (probably next summer) but would you like to feature my car then?

also, what's involved in doing a project car for NPM? Will I have to go to Cali? Do I have to provide my own mechanics or do it myself (If I have the skill) or do you have people that will help me out? Tell me your thoughts on this.

BTW, I was thinking of getting a 240sx next summer but I am now thinking of keepin the sentra and boosting. BTW, it's a Sentra GXE and a 97 as you can tell.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
sounds interesting,,,, I'm sure we would run a feature when you're ready.

Project Cars: We have quite a few requirments for a Project Car...
Some are good photograpy and good writing skills... etc....

Being in So Cal is helpful because many of the companies are located here and we have dyno access, and we help each other out...this is plus, but not a must.

We have become picky about who and what cars we except for projects. We want to make sure they are going to stand up to the long term commitment of having a project in NPM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts