Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon this forum looking for a contact at Nissan that can help me so I'll try my luck here.

I have a 2003 Altima with 19k miles. I drove the car from Chicago to TN no problems. I was leaving to come home and the car died. After having the car towed and checked out at a TN dealership, apparently a screw worked itself loose on the motor and made it's way down and now the valves are bent. I'm no mechanic so I probably don't have all the details correct but bottom line is my car is dead, I had to rent a car on my own on the 30th just to get home and after numerous calls to their consumer hotline, they still won't provide a rental (which according to my extended warranty I am entitled to.)

I'm looking for a contact (email, phone, snail mail...) that will actually listen to my issue and HELP.

I can't wait until the car is fixed and we go rounds on how they will get the car back to me in Chicago!

Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you have a 800 number for roadside assitance??
I'm from Canada and the number on the car or owners manual has a roadside assistance number on it and this number will also get you other people to talk too and if you want yell at because its there job to listen and sometimes you just need to yell at someone,I did today about my damm heating problem that's still not fixed

The Canadian number is 1-800-387-0122 but don't know if it will work for you

Good luck
P.S the bent rod thing sounds bad but don't settle for anything less than a new motor

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Customer Service is Non Existent

Thanks for the info. I have called both Roadside Assistance and the toll free consumer number to no avail. I was relatively calm until they refused to provide a rental car - even though the extended warranty clearly states I am entitled. They are still trying to figure out the repair path before agreeing to a rental. Unbelievable. The worst part was trying to get a manager's name. The young lady I spoke to insists she doesn't have a manager and refused to escalate my call which is what led me to this forum - I'm trying to find any senior manager who would care to save the reputation of Nissan in my eyes.

Thanks for the info. and I hope you get your issue resolved to your satisfaction.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You may also want to try the general or bussiness manager at your dearlership.I did today and he said that this was the first he heard of my problem which is fine if he fixes it. He stated that he was going to contact nissan today but thought that no one might be there today beacause they reconize today as a holiday for Jan 01. So this makes me belive that he has a better phone number with more powerful people to resolve are types of problems??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts