Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was researching the 1999 Sentra GXE on www.edmunds.com and I never came across the "GXE LE". But, when I went to look at a 1999 GXE being sold in my neighborhood, it said "Nissan Limited Edition" on the side. And I keep seeing GXE LE on Google Groups, and I've seen it here.

Whats the difference between a 1999 GXE, and a 1999 GXE LE?

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
No engine differences at all. The LE came with a few more goodies like a tach and some other little stuff, but they're essentially the same car.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah. Ok. Thanks :) I was dying to know the difference.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey I got one of those. :eek:

Things GXE LE has that GXE does not (originally come with without some dealer option package):

14" alloy rims wrapped in 175/65/14 Dunlops
Body colored door handles and side mirrors
Chrome exhaust tip
Tach cluster
Trunk light
Black velour interior
Keyless entry
AM/FM/CD

I think that's it. I may have missed one or two.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The GXE LE gauge cluster is the same as a 200SX SE gauge cluster. Any of those should fit.

·
Registered
393 Posts
most people look to replace their cluster with the one that you already have, since they want a tach. unless youre talkin about gettin indiglo faces or something, id stick w/ your stock guage cluster

·
Registered
145 Posts
gracias

What year clusters are compatable to mine with the tach. Yeah, I want indiglo, more for the daytime white or silver guages than for the nightime indiglo..though...go...mo'...blow...no...(just kept on rhyming)....sorry

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Re: gracias

kristinspapi said:
What year clusters are compatable to mine with the tach. Yeah, I want indiglo, more for the daytime white or silver guages than for the nightime indiglo..though...go...mo'...blow...no...(just kept on rhyming)....sorry

A 200sx se gauge cluster is the one you can get for the tach. Or just find a 99 gxe le.

·
Slashie
394 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
A 200sx se gauge cluster is the one you can get for the tach. Or just find a 99 gxe le.
I just bought some glow gauges for my car without the tach off of ebay. They are indiglo overlays. Honestly, they look sweet and were $45 dollars. (I found the tach you are looking for here in utah for $50, after I bought the overlays. I'm still happy with them though. The stock tach isn't accurate anyway.) Plus I don't have to worry about changing the odometer to match my old mileage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts