Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone getting those engine covers with the nissan logo on it????

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
TURBOSER said:
Where is everyone getting those engine covers with the nissan logo on it????
You're joking, right?
If not, thats the standard cover that Nissan puts over the valve cover, and other critical parts of the engine. Why, you ask? I'm not sure. lol. I'm sure you can get that part from your local Nissan Dealer, though you may want to contact Matt @ Tustin Nissan, he's the parts manager (I think). He cuts deals for us guys on the Boards. Check out the Group Buys Section at B15sentra.net. There is a HUGE thread titled "Genuine Nissan Parts at Great Discounts" I think. Hope I was of some help.

-Sam

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cover

The reason I ask this is because every pic I see of someones engine the have the nice cover with the nissan emblem but I dont have one just some plain jane valve cover and if I had the other one It would be easier to paint and install

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: cover

TURBOSER said:
The reason I ask this is because every pic I see of someones engine the have the nice cover with the nissan emblem but I dont have one just some plain jane valve cover and if I had the other one It would be easier to paint and install
That cover should have been on your car when you bought it. If not, take it back and tell them you want one. It's gotta be free because its standard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts