Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k I checked the searcxh engine nothing cme up witht he same problem as my buddy has he has a 90 240sx hb so a ka24e latly he ahs been haveing a weird clikcing hoise coeming from his engine bay he find shtta it goes up withj the revs the more he revs the more the clicking any ideas thxs

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
240droptop said:
k I checked the searcxh engine nothing cme up witht he same problem as my buddy has he has a 90 240sx hb so a ka24e latly he ahs been haveing a weird clikcing hoise coeming from his engine bay he find shtta it goes up withj the revs the more he revs the more the clicking any ideas thxs
No, you didn't search, or my numerous posts on this would have been found. Also, I can understand why sometimes some people type with one-hand, but holy God man, learn how to type in English. I can barely understand you, and I'm trilingual.

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
240droptop said:
clicking? is it a click or a knock? knock is bad bad knock means wrist pins on piston have broke and engine is gonna go BOOOOOOOOOM

Don

·
Registered
189 Posts
if its clicking its your lifters... Just need to have them adjusted and or have some springs or something replaced. Commom problem from what I have seen. :)

·
Paddle Shifted
272 Posts
My car sounds like monkeys are playing coconuts. Hollow coconuts! Medium-high pitch. I've heard this on other 240s so I thought nothing of it but it could be bad for me too.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bridrive55 said:
No, you didn't search, or my numerous posts on this would have been found. Also, I can understand why sometimes some people type with one-hand, but holy God man, learn how to type in English. I can barely understand you, and I'm trilingual.
k first of all your a fagg and need to chill

and second of all I think i figured it out I took off his valve cover and and dealt with his timeing chain guidance piece and now the clicking is gone

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
240droptop said:

and second of all I think i figured it out I took off his valve cover and and dealt with his timeing chain guidance piece and now the clicking is gone
why, what did he do, he told you exactly what i would have told you, except he was nicer, i just would have called you a dumbass.

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
240droptop said:

Yeah you definitely need to learn how to type in a readable manner, we are not being rude or assholes either, how do you expect us to help if we can't read your post?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts