Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, i have some decals on my car, so i suppose im a white ricer. hahahah, and then i pulled up next to a camaro, and i rolled down my tinted windows, and i was like "nice car" he looked over at me, and laughed... so when the light turned green, he peeeeeeeeled out, and like i swear he burned an inch of tred man, there was like at least 1 cm of rubber on the cement hahah. well anyways, there was a stoplight not too far ahead, and it was still red, so he had to slam on his brakes, I pulled up next to him laughing at him.. i think it pissed him off, and i just laughed at him... He got super pissed, and ran the red light.. just to "look cool" or something.. well in houston texas, there are cops like.. at every street.. so when he ran the light, the sirens went blairing.. there was a cop parked BEHIND HIM. hahahaha, I drove by, and just laughed at his ass..... Camaro --- 0... 200SX -- 1 :)

Z

·
0 Posts
Haha, death by pissed-offedness. I guess running red lights while cops are watching is a bad idea.

N

·
0 Posts
I got one to I way driving to my friends house and I my way there I saw a mustang and I live IN louisiana and everyone here practically owns a domestic so when I pulled up next to him he heard my exhaust and he was tryin to rev but I notcied he had the v-6 automatic stang so I was like " eh " so he takes off al fast and than he gets to the next stop and this time I was gonna do something so I waited and we took off about the same time than he got alil ahead of but all of a sudden I start pullin on him and than completely got ahead before the road turned into one road I was laughin the whole way to my friends house and I jus would like to share that with all of you

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
street racing.......

i had one too, a red '01 celica sporting the same setup i have, down at westheimer, we raced 3 times and i took him 3 times, then on 4th run, i just stoped, slammed on the brakes and clutch, then he passed, and not a second later, a cop in an unmarked caprice showed up, he got pulled over and i got lucky, then my cousin and i slowly passed them and the cop just got him and stared at us, and the bad thing is that the celica still has a temporary plate, just thought of sharing this.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts