Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. April 2004 I stepped up and plunked down the cash for an August 89 build, 1990 R32 Skyline GT-R. After waiting 5 months for it to be legal for import into Canada and another month while I got all the paperwork sorted, I was finally able to slip behind the wheel and let me tell you, it was everything I expected it to be and more. If you've never been in one of these cars, you don't know what you're missing. I was giggling like a little school girl the first time the boost came on at WOT and the front end 'lifted'. I still get a smile everytime I walk past it and can't wait to get back on the road, but alas, it's parked for the long Canadian winter.

It has about 107,000 kms on it. Full mandrel bent, 3" exhaust; Greddy Trust downpipes, M's twin intakes, boost restrictor removed, 17" Mahdi Ceasar wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE050 235/45/17 rubber and soon will have a Nismo GMax twin plate clutch.
I was forwarded to this site by a couple of friends: Bloke, who has a Pulsar ice racer and Jamie who owns PTI.

That's about it for now. Later.

EDIT: Check the sig link for pics :thumbup:

·
Read Only
1,894 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site. :cheers:

You are infact one lucky Nissan owner and envied as the GTR is quite the machine. GL with it and be sure to snap some pics for us soon! Enjoy your stay..

·
Registered
124 Posts
*Sobs* I want a skyline. But congrads to you on the gtr, it looks really nice. [corection: it's F***ing awesome!]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts