Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GA15 Turbo power
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find a nissan eblem that lights up at night when the lights are on? I dont want a 'glow in the dark emblem'.
I saw a honda emblem that turns on when the lights of the car are turned on.
Does a nissan one exist?

here is where i saw the honda one.

http://www.ppsonline.net/emblem.htm

its on the top picture picture and is the honda logo that says cool lighting. The red part turns on so the 'H' can be seen at night.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I have wanted one before, and have had absolutely no luck finding one. Im not going to say anything, if you like it thats cool, but I think the glowing emblem should 'stay' in the Honda Family.

·
Registered
323 Posts
SlowestRice said:
Can we say RICE!!!!
To each his own man, there isn't a need to critize one style or another, to me tons of stickers on a car and nothing to show for it, not trophies, not power, not even some sound is rice, to someone else it might be some sign of being cool or something.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
SlowestRice said:
Can we say RICE!!!!
what u may call rice is something other like.

Everyone has their own style and own likes and dislikes.

Show some respect for people taste and dont be thick headed like some of the people from where i came from.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Can We Say, YOU DRIVE RICE!!! An import car is rice, so adding what you consider rice doesnt matter, does it SlowestRice, cause its rice to begin with. Now I think this topic is answered and hope it doesnt turn into a war again. Just registered for this forum, and already causing trouble, whats to come...

·
I'm all bling bling now.
369 Posts
Well like I said as in "Rice" which means I am not fond of them and I think they are retarted. When someone says riced out which means it is something that is pointless and completely retarted and serves no purpose. I do drive a rice car, but that is comepletly differant. Even Domestic car people understand this point.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Originally posted by SlowestRice
Well like I said as in "Rice" which means I am not fond of them and I think they are retarted. When someone says riced out which means it is something that is pointless and completely retarted and serves no purpose. I do drive a rice car, but that is comepletly differant. Even Domestic car people understand this point.

Chris how old are you?

·
Registered
323 Posts
and we said look on ebay or search the web for it. i understand a board for hundred of people can be a valuable resource but obviously in the past two days no one that's seen your post knows exactly where to get one so perhaps and this is a novel concept you should look for it on your own, like research. It's odd in todays society where instant gratification is granted from microwaves and cell phones but please, do something for yourself people.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts