Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoa!!!

I just remembered my friend who drove me in his 2001 Mustang GT. He did some mods, but I didn't listen. Anyways, I've seen him pull up against other V8s and kill them by 2+ car lengths.

NEwayz, so there were these two guys in imports. On his right side there was a Celica GT-S with a TRD Kit and when it came up, I saw an intercooler. My friend says, "I'll beat the crap out of that." So the light is still red and a little CRX comes up on his left and rolls down his window and signal that he wants to race. My friend starts to laugh and closes his window (yes he can be an ass). So the CRX doesn't rev his engine, but the Celica and my friend's Mustang does. Soon, the light turns green and my friend, the celica, and even the CRX peels out, but the CRX pulls in front and starts to get really far ahead.

:eek:I was like, WTF! The CRX just killed the Mustang and Celica by a lot. The mustang killed the Celica by like almost a car length, but the CRX was amazingly fast. So we all pulled over into a gas station and the CRX guy tells them about his Jspec Honda Engine. He also had a front mount intercooler, that I never saw, and a medium sized turbo. The interior basically looks the same, but his engine bay was packed. That was pretty crzy. The funny thing was that it looked soo riced! The guy said that he likes the people's looks once they get beat. I should have asked his quarter.

·
Registered
672 Posts
damn man thats nuts. thats kinda what like i wanna do to my car, make it as fast as possible, add a hint of uncle bens and then completely hand the asses of peoples i race against and see a shocked look:)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't mind seeing that car race again. He was hella fast and probably had room to go. I saw a NOS hook-up under his hood and asked him that night, but he says he didn't need to use it. I did research and the CRX as hella light making it a very good drag car.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know, honestly, I've never seen a CRX kill someone that bad. I haven't seen one beat a civic, but this one tore my friend and that celica up!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I pull the shocked look on people's faces all day long in my XE sleeper sentra. All they see is a sentra with crap ass 13" steel black rims and an exhaust. They revv, and then the next thing they hear is my turbo spool, and the release of boost out of my super sequential bov. Its a sight to see. I own the roads in my hood.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I own the roads in my hood.
You got balls with what you said and I respect that. Speed on Brotha'..........

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
I really respect that you would post a defeat. Just goes to show that beware of what you do not know. CRX's are light as hell and have a lot of potential. This defeat should have thought you one thing. MOD the hell out of your car. You never know, a CRX might pull up to you someday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts