Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I need the Electric Diagram for a Nissan Sentra B12 1988 because i have a problem with the lights.

Please send me by PM or post it here.

Thank you.

·
M-Unit Racing
627 Posts
Damn nephew I cant find my damn book....once i find it ill get it. Better yet...just go buy one from Advance auto for like 15 bones?

·
Registered
81 Posts
is it the same as a b12 87 wagon frwd carbed sentra

ill check my manual and post if its included but yeah i got the chiltons at home, imat work ill scan and post ina few hours if its the right one or not

·
Registered
81 Posts
cool my manual covers yours, lightS? interior? dashboard? reverse?
wow i just realized my scanner has real good detail, can't find an image place to host it email me or somthing to get any eletrical diagram for a sentra from like 82-90

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mikewiebe1987 said:
cool my manual covers yours, lightS? interior? dashboard? reverse?
wow i just realized my scanner has real good detail, can't find an image place to host it email me or somthing to get any eletrical diagram for a sentra from like 82-90

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.. I noticed you got your hands on a wiring diagram for a sentra B12.
My B12 wagon requires some work and it would be really great if I could be prepared with everthing I think I'd need. Is it possible that you could send me a copy? Also I'm gonna modify my car with remote adjusted side mirrors, fog lights and a 1000watt power inverter in the back so I can power some 110volt appliances when my wife and I are out camping or whatever. That wiring diagram may give me an idea as to my limtations using the existing wiring, etc.
Thanx alot , in advance , for helping a brother out..
Mervyn

·
Registered
573 Posts
anyone?? would really like to have this as well....

·
Nissan Nutter
66 Posts
I'll see what I can get in the next day or two. I have both the Haynes and the FSM for the 88 B12. Scanner is at work.

·
Registered
573 Posts
car DVD player online store

Car DVD GPS Player can play MP4/ DivX/ XviD/ DVD/ CD /VCD / CD/ CD-R/ CD-RW / MP3 with GPS TV FM RDS DVB-T Bluetooth SD Card Amplifier can show the best route to your destination can help you save a lot of time ,especail when you in strange city

Chrysler 300C Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System 3D Screen Steering wheel control

Product Description:

Touch screen 5.0 Inch 2-DIN TFT LCD Monitor with DVD Player/TV/4*45 amplifier/AM/FM/GPS Built-in/CDC/USB/SD Card
3D menu Operation
ipod ready
Steering wheel control
DVD/VCD/MP3/MP4/DIVX/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-RW Formats
Dimmer function for night driving
DVD/VCD/CD changer control interface
Multi-channel auto EQ
Auto reverse function when parking
Car clock function
AUX input
Bluetooth build-in
Warranty:One year

car DVD player online store

what does this have to do with electrical schematics??

mudhiker...would you feel like scanning the FSM? :cool:

·
Nissan Nutter
66 Posts
1988 B12 Electrical section of FSM

Here ya go, took a while to scan and create the pdf. This is the ELectrical chapter. Only thing not included is the foldout schematic page because it won't fit on my scanner. All the schematics are included for individual systems though.

Google Docs

~Isaac

·
Registered
573 Posts
thank you sir! thats i know took some time! but is much appreciated!

·
Nissan Nutter
66 Posts
thank you sir! thats i know took some time! but is much appreciated!
I'll scan the whole darn thing for a Euro Cam! ;-)

·
Registered
573 Posts
if i had one i would swap yah for it...lol
but at lass I dont ..but sure would appreciate you scanning the fsm...hehe
just do a few pages at a time ....or bribe a kid or neighbor to help or the wife/girlfriend! :p

·
Registered
573 Posts
autozone.com has it on there for free just get an account and viola!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts