·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,241 Posts
EGR and ERG BPT are here

·
Registered
147 Posts
that tube goes around the whole engine and to the exhaust manifold correct? do they make block off plates for our cars?

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,241 Posts
not that i am aware.
Since the EGR is off at full throttle there is no need to block it off for performance.

·
Registered
485 Posts
the block off plates for the sr20 are the same as for the ga16de. Im not sure exactly which ones are the ones we need. The style and size are the same for the major parts. The manifold needs a standard plug, not sure of the thread or size but is same as the sr20 plug, for the intake side is what im not sure off for fitment as there are 2 styles.

NISsport.com - Unique products for racing

·
Registered
147 Posts
not that i am aware.
Since the EGR is off at full throttle there is no need to block it off for performance.

no but you can block it off if it is cloged and causeing it to run like doo doo butter

·
Registered
485 Posts
plus it adds to the carbon in the throttle body and intake manifold. Me personally I dont like adding exhaust to the intake purely for the heat and carbon. Why would I go out and purchase a CAI and then add exhaust temp anything to the air being ingested. Before anyone does this though make sure and really read up on this as it does have a few things that need to be done to prevent it from going into limp mode.

·
Registered
147 Posts
enlighten us.....

·
Registered
485 Posts
Search on the forum for the threads about removing the egr.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts