Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone want to explain how the tubing can break off?? Too much vibration or what. Anyway, Lady200 had hers break yesterday and now I need to fix it for her. Can someone tell me the cheapest place to get a replacement or give me a factory part number to search with. 96 200sx se.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
have you tried pep boys , autozone , kragen... that or you can go to the dealerships.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, they didn't carry anything. I wanted to find an online dealer for oem nissan. Sometimes they are cheaper. Local dealers aren't even open on weekends, so I wanted to get it late friday, but oh well.....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
wow how weird..those palces dont carry them. did you buy it yet or are you going to get them from local dealer?

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
see the big ass ad banner up top that says Mossy...?? there ya go.online OE parts dealer.and a pretty damn good one to boot....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i guess that what happened to mine as well... guess i might need to replace it too.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i have 80000 miles on my car.. im not 100% sure that its broken but they mechanic said it is not functioning at all.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the mechanic said it was because i modified my exhaust system. iono.. anyone in So. Cali wanna help me check? =P

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
sure.. it in a few weeks aight. i be the lil sentra wi th the blue LED washer nozzles =P

·
Registered
327 Posts
weld it?

try taking it to a welding shop or an exhaust shop..They should beable to do for no more than 20 bucks...that is if the tubing it self is broken..i cut mine like a dummy..ordered a new one for a us b14 ga and i have a japan made b14..it didn't quit match up so i cut it again and welded the damn thing together from the two..works fine but looks like shit..i geuss ill cover it up with some left over header wrap or somthing...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts