Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, so I thought I installed my header correctly when I did it before the summer. I tightened the egr until it was snug and I thought it was in. I recently popped my hood to check oil and make sure my intake was looking good and I noticed that it slid back and I took a whole lot closer look and its a different size.

SOooooooo
does anyone know how i can figure out the size of the header slot without removing them?
And how would I go about getting a new one since the one on my sentra right now doesn't fit.

and so you don't have to ask later i have a 96 sentra GXE (auto):( :confused:

·
Banned
809 Posts
meh, the EGR pipe isnt anything to worry about... i dont have mine in my car.. because my OBX headers. same problem.. except it wouldnt screw in, or fit correctly.... well anyways, its only used for emmisions, and it just puts exaust back in throught your intake.. i dont think its necissary, i want cleaner air in my intake..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doesn't matter anymore, i totalled my car last night, thanks for the advice guys

·
Registered
500 Posts
That sucks. Another guy on here was talking of doing his manual tranny swap on his car and it got stolen in the middle of the night. Maybe I need to watch my car and hope it doesn't get wrecked or come up missing.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm going to piece out my car once I get it from the tow place. See how much the charge me to move it to our parking lot. Those guys are con artists. Good thing a college guy can only afford liability right :(
no more sentra for me. ... not until i graduate from here and get to my first duty station

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it held up pretty well considering the damage that could have happened. .. i mean. .. i took out a telephone pole and rolled it
::shrugs::
thank god is all i can say

no more sentra for a while though, unless some rich prior military guy wants to donate one to me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts