Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site that sells a cable to reflash an ECU and software so u can do it
yourself but its only for Subaru and Mitsubishi and heres that link tactrix

Is there anything like this for a GA16de and if there is where can i find it and how much is it going to cost me?

Or maybe not a cable, and have it sent to somebody to do it, how much would that be and where?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody knows about this, you would think nissan would have something like this

·
Registered
33 Posts
In pretty positive no body flashies the GA engine bro....Best beat is a jwt ecu or mabey the new jet v-force but alls it does is let u do the fuel aping and air ration and timing.but the jwt does all that from the company and takes ur rev and speed limiter off.
Jwt ecu is $560
Jet v-force is $300

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I thought the JWT ecu was more like 1300$

never mind its 595$

·
Registered
33 Posts
and from what ive heard u can get the sr20 ecu flashed for the ga16de but uh i also heard its basicly onl for a turbo set up which leaves most of us ppl out!lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
They have programs for different compression, with or with out cams, different injectors and different MAF. I have the JWT Basic tune. Specifically for a slightly modded GA without turbo. But then they also do have lots of programs for a turbo too I think must people who use the JWT are either turboed or are running cams. I just happened to be one of those that wasn't. But I love my ecu and will miss it. But SR's are calling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts