Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
275 Posts
mille-16i said:
My local JY's only chage at most 20 for a mirror shop around

heh. depending on who you catch at the desks it can be about 1-10$ here.. there's actually a few SC's at the jy here.. i have to go soon. i want intermittent wipers :thumbup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mille-16i said:
My local JY's only chage at most 20 for a mirror shop around
It was at a bonerfide JY. Where they pull the parts for you. Then stick it to you at the counter. I won't be going back to that yard. He specializes in Honduhs and thinks all his scrap is gold. The U-Pull-It charges $15. Even for the crappy one I got for the pickup. I went to 4 upullits and all the sport coups are gone.

·
Nissan Junkie
917 Posts
Popkorn said:
I went to 4 upullits and all the sport coups are gone.
I know your pain they are either gone or so stripped that they are worthless. took me forever to find the rear deck panels for mine. Hey off subject question for either you or Crazy what was the differnce between the XE and SE Sport Coupes they both had the same engines and what not just something my girl asked me a bit a go and I was stumped.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mille-16i said:
what was the differnce between the XE and SE Sport Coupes they both had the same engines and what not just something my girl asked me a bit a go and I was stumped.
Got delayed wipers? Rear wiper, squirter and defrost? Sunroof? Tilt? Door on the console cubby? The one under your elbow. The upholstery might be different. Sort of a fuzzy cellular cordiroy as opposed to smooth cloth. 14" alloys? Accent pinstripes? Mirrored sun visors? The swaybars were .96". Dunno if the XE used the smaller ones. What else? AC? I also have the louver but I think it's aftermarket or off another vehicle. Never seen another one like it even on other cars. It fits really close but not perfect.

Where can I get the rear deck panel? The road noise from the back is irritating.

·
Nissan Junkie
917 Posts
I just kept looking in my local JY and got lucky for the rear deck covers. I have tilt wheel, rear window defog wiper and squirter it didn't have the factory center consol with cubby as you call it but it has one from a pulsar now. I don't have a/c have little Idea about sway bars and I have damn nice interior taking that it is a 87 import and I had the 13 inch alloys on mine. That makes some sence so SE was a upgraded option package not a real performance upgrade. Will have to keep an eye out for a sport coupe center coulsel may look and fit alittle better then my pulsar unit thanks for the info

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
I have the factory brochure for the 89's. only difference from XE to SE was: seat trim, rear window wiper/washer, center console with larger lid, an LCD clock, and an electronically tuned stereo. everything else was standard. :)

·
Nissan Junkie
917 Posts
Is there a place/way to get the old brochures for nissans I would like to have the one for my 87 S/C.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts