1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
249 Posts
i'm suspecting some funny business seeing how the pictures aren't even for the same kit. and besides if you are selling kits that cost that much can't you just take a picture?
oh and the fact that 6 comments in the feedback come from the same person and 5 more from another person.
i mean it's possible, but I always check feedback before bidding and I don't recall seeing something like that.

as far as the looks go I'd say ok- better then those oversized front bumpers.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Only by urethane kits. You'll save money in the end. You hit one large rock on the freeway with fiberglass, and your s.o.l. Urethane bounces back for the most part.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I seen better looking R33 front. And did you see how much that guy payed for it 550 that way too much I've seen the better looking ones for 300+ shipping. Fiberglass is good but utrathane is better because of its durability.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The winner is paying $700-$750 on the kit. If he was a part of this forum he could get it a lot cheaper.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
that front bumper isnt for a b14.. it for a b15 sentra.

i personally deal with GTP ( importan ) and i can tell straight off that that front is for a b15.

the side and rear is for the b14 and that no doubt.

since the dude is about to pay 750 or so why on earth doesnt he do some reasearch and find out the pix for the front end is for the b15.

there is a skyline kit picture for the b14 and i dont see why the buyer dont take a little bit of time and to find it on the WWW.

some people these days.. *sigh*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts