1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well, there is a low chance it is a E16i header. HOWEVER, those will work fine with the E16s. As per what is stated in the sticky. Up here in Canada, I know we had Sentras up to 1993 with the E16i engine (old style dubbed Sentra Classic). These Classics and the B13(i think?) Sentra's also offered the more common GA motor;
which Pacesetter does offer.

Best bet is to ask for a picture of the actual product from the seller.
Remember 3 bolts on cylinders #1 and #4 and 3 in total across cylinders #2 and #3.

I hope this is the real deal, I could use one!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I emailed the seller for an actual photo...curious to see how it turns out. I'm almost done putting my E16S engine back together...figured I would spend a couple extra bucks and attempt to find a header.

If anyone else has some more info, let me know...

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
what would be better than asking for a picture is asking for a pacesetter part #. the header shown in the picture looks identical to the GA header. with a part number you would know for sure.

the part thats odd is that it says 85-91. if it WAS an E-series header, in the states in should be posted as 83-88, as ALL North American b12's in 89 and 90 had GA16i's and the Sentra classic (e16i, 91-93) was sold in Canada only. just super fishy.

get the pacessetter part#

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
Even with the part #, a picture is much better.
im saying the picture they have there is a GA16DE header. thats why a part # is better. they might just send him the same pic. if they give him a #, he can check on the PS site. if it matches the GA header, don't buy it. if it doesn't match any header there, then it has a much better chance of being an E-series header.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went ahead and got a part number from him...sure enough it's for the GA16DE. Guess I'll just port my Exhaust Mani and put a coat of paint on it.

Thanks for the help guys...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts