Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well does somebody here have one and can post a picture of it with the turbo on ???.... id really like to see it... PLEASE !!!!!!!!:(

Also can someone help me with infos... need to know wath kind os turbo it is !!... garett??IHI ??... anyinfo or picture would be nice !!.... thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as the compression is down to 7 or 8 to 1.... unless i wouldnt be able to run boost enough... a T25 would it be enough for quick spooling ??...wath do you think ??...

I have a spare T3 from 2.2 chrysler in my closet dont know if it would fit on the manifold... the turbo as been beten a lot so its not reliable but hey why not !! ;)

·
Moderator/ NPM staff
522 Posts
the t-2 spins too quickly and since its such a small turbo, runs out of steam just as quickly. The manifold design is rather poor and the small turbine housing wont let the exhaust flow adequently. The T-25 would be a good combintation of response and also top end power. It can flow alot better and probably has a better efficiency than the T2.

No a T3 will not fit on a manifold with a T2 flange like the e15t. That manifold will only fit turbo in the T2_ family like the T2, t25, t28.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot that info on family is so interesting i gotta to check some other stuff now !! ;) nice thanks again !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts