Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a feeler to see how many would be intersted in the Energy Suspension Control Arm Bushing for the B14.

Price will be 33.28 shipped for each pair paid with paypal and 32 shipped paid with money order or personal check.

we need 15 people confirmed with at least 50 % of the money paid within the first week.

any 15 people that are interested in joining in on this please let me know so we can get it started. :thumbup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benefits of this Energy Suspension Control Arm Bushing
ENERGY SUSPENSION Performance Polyurethane Control Arm Bushings do not rot or deteriorate from oils or atmospheric conditions such as ozone, smog, road salt, chemicals, and other corrosives. Our bushings will not deteriorate in a few short years and cause that mushy, uncertain steering response, like rubber ones will. Also, they make a dramatic improvement in the way your car or truck handles- with quicker response and greater vehicle control, whatever your demands on the vehicle. All of our bushings are full floating and non-binding... especially important when ride height is altered or greater suspension load is required. Proper alignment of caster and camber is maintained by the correct durometer of the bushing formulation.

• Improves vehicle handling. • Maintains proper alignment while cornering • Great for lowered or raised vehicle set-ups. The firmer durometer distorts much less than original rubber bushings when changing ride height. • Full floating, for smoother operation. • Use for both front and rear of suspensions.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no not yet.. that why im doing this group buy for i really could use these :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no pix.. but this is a steal and it does help suspension and steering.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
no pix.. but this is a steal and it does help suspension and steering.
I'm IN!

1. Timbo
2. Liuspeed
etc....
email when it's near payment date....I'm not going to be on much in the weeks to come...

Thanks Liu

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. Timbo
2. Liuspeed
3. sentra96816

·
Registered
140 Posts
One set is enough for the front passenger and driver's side

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
word from the man himself.. Mike kojima

morepower2 said:
LIUSPEED said:
hey mike..

have you had any personal experience with these ?

if so can you shed some feedback and such.

greatly appreciated ! :thumbup:
Yeah they are cheap and work well, every se-r cup car has them. Get them!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Freakin' Rican said:
i guess i'm in i can't help it. You keep coming with these damn GB's and i can't stop myself from joining.
Hey dude, I feel the exact same way,,,,,,I should be saving $$ for fixin my clutch, but its kind of hard when Liuspeed has sweet Gb's at killer prices for all of us to enjoy... oh decisions, decisions ...... :rolleyes: ........................ well back to business- COunt me in this GB once again!! :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
1. Timbo
2. Liuspeed
3. sentra96816
4. bussardnr

come on there hasta be more interest than this especially at such a CHEAP price ! it not 100 bux or anything it only 32 bux ! that cheap compared to retail at 45-55 bux :thumbup:

·
Boxed Fox
1,313 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
no not yet.. that why im doing this group buy for i really could use these :D
I'll fill in this part, Liu.

I just had ES Control Arm bushings installed the other week. The install was rather tough, and I got sick during it so I ended up having a shop do it. But even with the added costs, I would still say it was worth it.

The effects of the new bushings were instantly recognizable. I would say that the biggest improvement is that car seems to transition into a set much more smoothly, without that jerky/floppy feel I had before. Even on the street I can tell that the outside front wheel has a bit more traction during medium/hard cornering. I've also noticed that the number of odd noises that make it into the cabin from the front suspension have been reduced, and steering feels a bit more responsive. This all came with absolutely no negatives in terms of ride quality or streetability.

I will admit that the costs were a bit high. I bought a full set of bushings, control arms from a junkyard, and 3 hours of the shop's time so that my car would not be out of comission for longer than a day. I would still reccomend this upgrade for anyone who has yet to do it. You can get it done for much cheaper if you can find a machine shop to do the bushing install and/or if you have the time to get the control arms off/on yourself.

It was well worth it for me though: Because of the nature of the things, you just can't get the same results with any other suspension modification.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
1. Timbo
2. Liuspeed
3. sentra96816
4. bussardnr
5. Nismo1997

Even those I said I would stop buying stuff for my car, this is a steal!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
1. Timbo
2. Liuspeed
3. sentra96816
4. bussardnr
5. Nismo1997
6. stealthb14
7. ninety-nine se-l
8. tOolSHEdeD46ANd2

7 more people to go.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
azkicker0027 said:
this seems good. so who are we sending the money to and who's shipping the stuff?? pm me if possible.
you be sending payments to me and ill pay in bulk to PTUNING.COM . That is their guidelines for this group buy and that who we are going through.

black_ser95 said:
i'd be in, but i don't get paid till the 16th

if you can at least get a 50 % deposit by this week then pay the rest the next week then you be ok. :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1. Timbo
2. Liuspeed
3. sentra96816
4. bussardnr
5. Nismo1997
6. stealthb14
7. ninety-nine se-l
8. tOolSHEdeD46ANd2