Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well.. there was a big! ebay scam with this kinda thing. people where using boat blowers (the ones used to remove fuel vapor from the engine bay) on there cars claming high power when it would only break the fan off under full throtle and send it in to your throtle body. be care full!!!

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
rice alert!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
for an electric supercharger to work, you would need somewhere in the range of a 35-50 hp electric motor. The last time I checked, those run about oh... $5K. You would also have to have a 1000amp alternator for it to have the juice to really work.

There is a reason no car manufacturers put electric superchargers as OEM parts.

·
Registered
274 Posts
WOW, and they can explode a garbage bag in 4 seconds! Damn, that's faster than like... 3 seconds!

Screw My T66, I want an E-ram. And the more powerful one is really 2 of them stuck together!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Marc Z31 said:
WOW, and they can explode a garbage bag in 4 seconds! Damn, that's faster than like... 3 seconds!

Screw My T66, I want an E-ram. And the more powerful one is really 2 of them stuck together!
Do you have a T66 on a QR25?

·