Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
The other i took the car to school and parked it like normal, Tranny in P and pulled the ebrake up till it stops. When i took it home the ebrake light wouldnt go off at all.
Has anyone else had this problem? I have a few hunches but id kinda like to know what you guys think before i take it apart repair it.

-Nick

·
Registered
321 Posts
check the back self adjusters, im not sure on all nissans, but i know on my moms toyota the e brake light will stay on if the front brakes are worn out...or if the brake fluid is low.

·
Registered
393 Posts
a brake light is pretty common to any car w/ brakes. haha, just check the fluid level. youre probably pretty low.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
V i V i D 200sx said:
a brake light is pretty common to any car w/ brakes. haha, just check the fluid level. youre probably pretty low.
Low fluid level will usually do it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
yea ive had it b4 alot actually see what happens is there is a little sensor and when it gets taped or pushed on at all the light comes on what could be happening is your ebrake plate inside that little handle is comeing slightly loose well its a plate with teath on it.. mine did then and then my ebrake plate came off which causes it not to hold... awsome for rally but not good for sitting on a hill.

you just gota check it out make sure its all tight

·
Registered
48 Posts
mine did that too...i still dunno what happened.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts