Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy I am posting here also.

I got 559 hp and 549 lb/ft of torque at 24 psi of boost burning a mxture of VP C16 with a little pump gas. I probably could have gotten more but I did not have enough preload on the internal wastegate cans and they were blowing open due to backpressure so I could not get more boost than that.

I figure with some tweeking I might be able to run as much as 26 psi on these particular turbos if I jack the wastegate preload way up.

On 91 octane pump gas I made 495 hp and 490 lb/ft of torque at 20 psi with water injection.

The motor is really smooth on the dyno, most high powered cars I have dynoed sound like they are about to blow, but mine is smooth and quiet. Maybe its the Fisher balancer.

Mike

S

·
0 Posts
Good job man! Good luck on your next session with a higher boost. (not that dyno numbers are everything) You have a grin ear to ear cruising in that thing!

K

·
0 Posts
Congratulations Mike. 559 hp and 549 lb/ft of torque at 24 psi, very impressive!

N

·
0 Posts
I think ur right bout that my friend! sounds like you have a real winner there wiv that nissan! the dynos usually give the best of cars a real work out! sounds like ur on a winner there my friend! cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts