Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows where dyno tuning shops are located in Va? It's not to tune my car (well, not for right now), but for employment and to get the dyno experience that Nissan requests for it's Powertrain Calibration Engineer opening at the Nissan Technical Center North America MI location.

Thanks,
BIRM

· Go Drift Alliance!
670 Posts
BIRM_200SX said:
I was wondering if anyone knows where dyno tuning shops are located in Va? It's not to tune my car (well, not for right now), but for employment and to get the dyno experience that Nissan requests for it's Powertrain Calibration Engineer opening at the Nissan Technical Center North America MI location.

Thanks,
BIRM
Hmm, how far do you want to drive? Since you live in Dinwiddie, the closest dyno shop that I would recommend would be Abacus Racing in Virginia Beach, VA. Talk with Chuck there and see what information he can help you with. There might be a closer place in Richmond to help you out. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.