Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok guys, I'm starting the planning a bit early.. I'm not gonna be around till December 27th, so anytime after then, who would be interested in getting dyno'd with Air/fuel measurements as well?

I went today with a buddy of mine who has a Z06 and we got dyno'd with A/F for $39.99.. pretty damn cheap! I spoke to the guy and asked if we could work out a deal if we have the G club come down and he said sure. So let's get a count of who would be interested from DNE and then I can negotiate a group price.

(I made 360 hp to the wheels on 6 psi, it was in the 370's before corrections for the nice cold day were applied)

1) Mad A
2) Dom
3) llut5at
4) hound138
5) g35man04
6) StuLax18
7) KsuMax
8) BlueBOB
9) dc78chs
10)
11)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gabe.. yeah, I'm sure you miss your badboy... soon enough you'll be back boosting :) Just think of all the money you are NOT spending on boost ;)

So far we have the following from the G club:

1) Mad A
2) Domenic
3) lekker_droom
4) BeerViper
5) ezpotato
6) KsuMax
7)
8)
9)
10)

Time frame is around mid January so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This is going down this Saturday, the 17th. It will be at Corvettes of Dallas, on I-35 and Beltline, I am about ot call them and finalize thigns right now.

DYNO DAY, who's in? - G35Driver

Edit, Saturday won't work here is the latest from the G35driver thread. Please add your name here on this thread and I'll include you in the final count. We are now shooting for Jan 31st.

--------------------
So I just spoke to Jeff from Corvette's of Dallas and they will have a car in for dyno tuning Saturday morning, so 10:00am won't work out. He said they can put us in on their Calendar for the 24th or the 31st. Since we have the regular meet on the 24th, shall we shoot for the 31st?

Sorry to put everyone through this again but this time we will be in on their calender and confirmed. They actually ended their special Dyno deal for $39.95 but will still honor it for us, so that's good. So, please respond one LAST time confirming availability Jan 31st.

1) Mad A
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, is anyone interested over here? I will be calling the shop tomorrow to confirm with them, here is the list so far:

1) Mad A
2) Dom
3) llut5at
4) hound138
5) g35man04
6) StuLax18
7) KsuMax
8) BlueBOB
9) dc78chs
10)
11)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i wont dyno but i want to show up and watch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, we had a great turnout from the G and 250z clubs, 15 cars in total. That included a blown mustang GT and a couple of Shelby GT500's.

D and BlueBob put down some good numbers!

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Maybe D and Simmons should post up! haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts