Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Z Club of Texas is hosting a dyno day Saturday April 30th at Lonestar Performance in Garland. We need another 4 or 5 cars to make this a go.

The price is $45 for 3 pulls with air fuel if we have 15 cars and $40 if we get to 20.

If you would like to participate, please send me an email so I can add you to the list and have your email in case we have to cancel or re-schedule. You never know when it might rain.

[email protected]

·
Registered
85 Posts
z327 said:
The Z Club of Texas is hosting a dyno day Saturday April 30th at Lonestar Performance in Garland. We need another 4 or 5 cars to make this a go.

The price is $45 for 3 pulls with air fuel if we have 15 cars and $40 if we get to 20.

If you would like to participate, please send me an email so I can add you to the list and have your email in case we have to cancel or re-schedule. You never know when it might rain.

[email protected]
I dont have a dyno worthy Z by any means, but i really hope it works out i would love to come watch.

Have you thought about making a post on twinturbo.net (i dont go out there so i wounldnt know if you have or not) and maybe zcar.com there are some dfw guys out there that might be interested

just a few ideas for ya

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sounds fun, but whether or not I can participate really depends on my available fundage at that time. I'm hoping to make it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts