Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Z Club of Texas and Lonestar Performance in Garland, Texas (Near Dallas) are putting together a Dyno Day on April 30th.

There are 5 spots left. It is 45$ for three pulls (no tuning) on their state of the art in-ground Dynojet Dynometer. If anyone is interested let me know in this thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
rubbercow said:
The Z Club of Texas and Lonestar Performance in Garland, Texas (Near Dallas) are putting together a Dyno Day on April 30th.

There are 5 spots left. It is 45$ for three pulls (no tuning) on their state of the art in-ground Dynojet Dynometer. If anyone is interested let me know in this thread.

How many cars have spots for the dyno? I dont have a dyno worthy car but I would like to attend and videotape the event. What time does the first car go onto the dyno?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are 13 cars so far, another 5 would make 18. Usually 2-3 do not show up on the actual day. If we get enough people, it should begin at around 10am.
 

·
AUTOBOT!!!
Joined
·
210 Posts
crazy2002mexican said:
hmm it would be nice to get a basline run, should be anywhere from 215 to 240whp.....
I seen a burn organge at Parks Mall last weekend, was that u?



Rubber Cow...put me down, I think I'm gonna dyno the Classic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
rubbercow said:
There are 13 cars so far, another 5 would make 18. Usually 2-3 do not show up on the actual day. If we get enough people, it should begin at around 10am.

are you looking to have them all be nissan? my buddy can probably get some supras there for the remaining spots
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mpw991 said:
are you looking to have them all be nissan? my buddy can probably get some supras there for the remaining spots

No, they're welcome to go too. They just need to drop an email to [email protected] with their name and the vehicle they'd like to dyno.

crazy2002mexican, haha okay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
rubbercow said:
No, they're welcome to go too. They just need to drop an email to [email protected] with their name and the vehicle they'd like to dyno.

crazy2002mexican, haha okay.

I will have the info posted out on supraforums.com with the relative info and email address.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top