Nissan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just in case you havent seen in somewhere else (i posted it a bunch hehe) here it is





wow a 13.3 with only 227 horsepower. I cant wait to see what 250 horsepower does at the track :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
That's it?!? Where's the rest of it!!! That's about what my Max put down and my Vette is about twice that!! :D
 

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
Joined
·
1,906 Posts
But wasn't the Max about 1000lbs heavier?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
3200 lbs and still faster than your turd. O:) (heavier than my vette with a 346 cid motor and 6-speed too.....)
 

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
Joined
·
1,906 Posts
I would expect the #s to improve over the 3 year gap. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
MrEous said:
I would expect the #s to improve over the 3 year gap. :(
Mmmm huh? _____ *space filler*
 

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
Joined
·
1,906 Posts
You need to change that ugly azz avatar of yours.
:thumbdwn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
MrEous said:
You need to change that ugly azz avatar of yours.
:thumbdwn:
Why? Jealous that it's still faster than yours??
 

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
Joined
·
1,906 Posts
lmao...No, just rather see a nice looking Canary Yellow zo6 over the played out 5th gen Maxima.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
I don't have the post count to change it. Plus I'm still (relatively) part of the Nissan family with my avatar... ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
t56gen3 said:
I don't have the post count to change it. Plus I'm still (relatively) part of the Nissan family with my avatar... ;-)

you nooblets, whorin up my thread. t56 we will play when i have bigger injectors, maf, and a boost controller. no spray allowed though hehe



oh i need a turboback also, and to reprogram the ecu. so you have a while to wait heh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Rathi134 said:
you nooblets, whorin up my thread. t56 we will play when i have bigger injectors, maf, and a boost controller. no spray allowed though hehe



oh i need a turboback also, and to reprogram the ecu. so you have a while to wait heh
Ur gonna need more than that!! Best hook up a bottle while ur at it.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top