Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel pretty dumb asking this but i cant seem to get to any of my speakers..... im not sure if i have to take off the whole door panel to get to the fronts and i have no idea how to open the panel in the back. i must have looked and pryed for hours. lil help please

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
fenix3069 said:
i feel pretty dumb asking this but i cant seem to get to any of my speakers..... im not sure if i have to take off the whole door panel to get to the fronts and i have no idea how to open the panel in the back. i must have looked and pryed for hours. lil help please
Front speakers, you have to remove the door panels, there are two screws on the drivers side, one covered by a cap, the other is hidden in the door handle, Passenger side same thing but you have to remove a third screw in the "holy Shit handle", then turn the handle counter clockwise and pull it up.
The only other thing holding the panels on are clips that pull out with a little bit of pressure.
For the rear speakers, it all depends if you have a coupe or a fastback, get back to me and I will let you know.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i figured id have to take the panels off. but anyhow i have a hatch so how would i go about accesing the rear speakers?

·
Registered
446 Posts
rear speakers on a hatch are easy...there's a little grill like thing covering them...pop them off and there you go...also I found it easier to get to the screws of the new speakers by taking the tan mounting piece out, and mounting the new ones right to the metal...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts