Nissan Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
rios said:
why does dual exhaust reduce low end torque? what if the car is turboed?
i believe but not absoultely sure but i think it has soem thing to do with the flow of air going through:eek:

· Cone Dodger
3,141 Posts
duals....

of course it would be ricey, but, when installed on a 97 and below 200 with factory bumper, notice the 2 available spaces just asking for duals, it would look good and all, but performance wise, everybody is right, but for the street, it looks pretty good, especially westheimer, heh hehe hehe........ just do whatever you fill like....

· Dan the car meet man
505 Posts
Actually, have you thought about getting a muffler with dual outlets and running a pipe over to the other side with a tip? Might cost a little bit but you'll get a functional dual tips. Try checking out a dynomax 2-1/4" inlet with dual 2" outlets, part number 17755. That's a super turbo muffler. Just run a HS Header, Random Tech High flow cat, then run 2-1/4" mandrel exhaust then put a small shot of NOS. Or you could get the ultra-flo welded 2" in/2" (17514) out and split the outlet... or you could get a Thrush 24" glasspack part number 24204 and then just run two 1-3/4" pipes :)

If you want, go to my website and listen to the ultra flow with a thrush glasspack as resonator. Oh yea, I forgot, I saw a erubuni bodykit on a sentra with the exhaust out the left side...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.