Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, you throw on a dual extension after the cat conv. and then pop on 2 mufflers, would that add anything, or just help filter out the exaust?... i would probably just put 2 mufflers on it for the look :D. well.. if anyone knows anything about it, let me know,

· Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*sigh* im a ricer

haha, Well, i suppose if you consider anything to make ur car blend in... well.. here in houston, on saturday nights, and sometimes fridays, there is a 19 mile strip of street with only about.. uhh 50 billion cars, and they are all racers. or suped up, or riced out, whatever you prefer to call it. Well i think of it this way, if everyone has the "nozzle lights" or "decals" or "altezza's", then it will be harder for the cops to catch 1 person, tee hee, As well as giving your car a more agressive look.. i duno, MY personal opinion is its ok.. but when you go and start slapping chineese/asian symbols on your car.. unless its actually full JDM.. its not necissary.. and the dragon decals.. blah balh..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.