Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Former SuperMod
1,600 Posts
myoung said:
Mike K: "Do you want to go fast or do you want to suck???"

NICE CALL!

Don't be ricey... that just makes you look dumb and childish (personal opinion inserted here). I'm into the clean car approach. And if my car was faster, it would be the "sleeper" approach. :cool: For the most part, those that try to LOOK good with altezzas/additional useless parts/nozzle lites, don't... and with it, are usually not quick/fast/whatever. Maybe this is just a Tucson thing, I dunno know.

"Friends don't let friends drive slow"... I heard that somewhere.

· Former SuperMod
1,600 Posts
Feel free to do anything and everything to your car. I think originality is great! But, the above mentioned items are not really original anymore. Regardless, I have never told a human being NOT to do something if he or she wants to, including a dual exhaust. I just like having a clean car. If you do go about making a dual exhaust for your Nissan, post some pics for us to see.

· Former SuperMod
1,600 Posts
Adam said:
It's soooo hard not to abuse my power as a mod right now.

For what, being off topic? Please explain... I hope I speak for everyone who has aided in this thread that we only want to post legitimate information. Personally, I made sure to keep content with the topic at hand (i.e. dual exhaust). TIA,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.