Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it is home!!!

there ya go...I will be working on her in my spare time and getting her rocking. I am on the fence if I am going to fix her and sell her, or fix her and enjoy her road running.

dang, I got time to figure it out, and she looks like fun.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are a lot of fun, and that's a color i've never seen on a KN13. only ever seen red, white, and yellow (stock colors) and a couple that were painted custom colors.
funny you say that...
if you look in the engine bay and closely at the body, the black on the car was added afterwards, and poorly. It was a red car. I will be pulling (pushing?) it out of the garage today with a buddy and we will be hand washing it to get all the sap and crap off of it from the last year or so of it sitting. I will get more pics too. I am a pic whore, so everything will be documented!

Last night, my roomate and a friend and I, took the wagon back off and the t-tops off, just to see what it looked like. sooo sexy man. It is a good looking car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New pics of a washed Pulsar!!!!!!!

before:

she is sooooo small next to the farm truck, lol

Patrick showed me the joy of the claybar:

Killermaro catchin me working:

So fresh and so clean:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some new pics as we have gotten more time to play:

both roomates and the gf have been helping me. That is me in the hatebreed shirt. More to come!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update:

Exhaust manifold is ready to go on the car!!!! All I need is the gasket, a battery, and some time to put to it, and it will be ready to get started. It has been sitting in my driveway while my roommates have been working on a 94 cobra for a buddy

·
Still Nissaning
825 Posts
You really tore that front end apart, was it just to pound out the dents, or are you doing some mods to the front end?
Did you have a broken stud on the manifold? Some times it is almost more trouble than it is worth to try to remove a broken stud, hence I now use stainless steel bolts on all exhaust parts.
It is good you have some help too, makes the project go much faster.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You really tore that front end apart, was it just to pound out the dents, or are you doing some mods to the front end?
Did you have a broken stud on the manifold? Some times it is almost more trouble than it is worth to try to remove a broken stud, hence I now use stainless steel bolts on all exhaust parts.
It is good you have some help too, makes the project go much faster.
On the lower part of the manifold, 2 bolts were broken, they have now been drilled out and retapped. The passenger fender had a dent and my roommate wanted to fix that, and the headlight doesnt have the lever to open it when on, so we are redoing that too. All in due time to get it right.

I need to get the paint off the car. The peeling black paint is annoying as hell.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so, I got one of the gaskets I need. the battery should be in today along with the other gasket I need. then I gotta get the headlight back together and on the car. insure, inspect and register the ride, and drive the wheels off it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts