Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone first off all.
I am a happy owner of a Nissan Sunny model 1999 and quite disappointed by it's performance.The vehicle is not manual, it;s automatic and i want you to suggest me ways of improving performance besides applying nitrous oxide or a turbo to the engine.I am looking for another 20-30 bhp.

P.S:It's strange that there is not a forum for the Sunny while there is for the Datsun

·
Avtomat Kalashnikov
1,741 Posts
CAI= Cold Air Intake...replace your current stock engine intake system with a cold air intake system from a reputable manufacturer.

Headers=get quality mandrel bent headers for your engines exhaust

advance your engine's timing...you can see it at www.sentra.net

P.S:It's strange that there is not a forum for the Sunny while there is for the Datsun
The Sunny is also the Sentra..by the way, where are you located?It seems that you also arent from the US.

·
Banned
93 Posts
trasmision swap.....not really a performance enchancement but its a more fun

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exalta said:
CAI= Cold Air Intake...replace your current stock engine intake system with a cold air intake system from a reputable manufacturer.

Headers=get quality mandrel bent headers for your engines exhaust

advance your engine's timing...you can see it at www.sentra.net

The Sunny is also the Sentra..by the way, where are you located?It seems that you also arent from the US.
Indeed i am not from the U.S i live in Cyprus.
Thanks for the tip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.