Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you all have driving lights (e.g - PIAA, APC etc..) and how much of a difference it has made in foggy or bad weather conditions?

What is a quality brand, style and a good price for driving lights?
Are they hard to install?

Note...all recommendations welcomed!!!!

Thanks!:D

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
SE-R_krushalot said:
I was wondering if any of you all have driving lights (e.g - PIAA, APC etc..) and how much of a difference it has made in foggy or bad weather conditions?

What is a quality brand, style and a good price for driving lights?
Are they hard to install?

Note...all recommendations welcomed!!!!

Thanks!:D
I bought piaa for both driving and fog!! they made a big diffrence ,only thing is that it cost me $140.00 for everything.
Install was very easy!!!!

·
Driver
736 Posts
Driving lights are actually different than fog lights. Fogs have a wide beam that doesn't go very far, while driving lights have a beam that illuminates the road farther ahead. As for how they work, I have a set of PIAA driving lights and they're really good for dark back roads...and they help out in fog and rainy conditions too(even if it's not their main purpose).

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
yea.. piaa are pricey.. so are M-TEC and the Showoff brands arent that costy but pretty good.

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
I got some from 3A for like $50. you can find them at Pep Boys and Discount Auto Parts and they look good. I drive with them all the time (at night) and they more than double the light on the road. 3A makes some pretty nice ones. Oh also there is a new one from I think Navigator (at Discount Auto) and they are NICE for about $55. here's a pic of mine:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I picked up some Hella optilux fogs lamps from advance auto a few days ago, and i'll be installing them soon. They look like very good quality fogs, paid $39 for them. They are very small in size, black rectangular metal housing with a blue glass lens...:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the replies...

I 'll go to Pep Boys and see what they got first and keep y'all posted when I install 'em...

Thanks again,
Adam;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts