Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might be a dumb question but i couldn't find the info i needed to answer it myself.. is the 2+2 driveshaft the same thing as the 2-seater driveshaft? my carrier bearing is going out and i heard you had to replace the whole driveshaft if it ever does. Reason i ask is i found a 2+2 shaft on ebay for $20 and i have a 2-seater. Thanks guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wait is it really impossible to just change out the carrier bearing? i just saw a store selling new carrier bearings, so there must be SOME way to change it out right?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
g1_teggy said:
wait is it really impossible to just change out the carrier bearing? i just saw a store selling new carrier bearings, so there must be SOME way to change it out right?
Should be. I know nothing about the particulars of that driveshaft. Pull it and check it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
Should be. I know nothing about the particulars of that driveshaft. Pull it and check it out.
yeah i guess i'll have to, too bad NOBODY makes a manual for that car.. or not that i've found
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
g1_teggy said:
yeah i guess i'll have to, too bad NOBODY makes a manual for that car.. or not that i've found

Factory Service Manual from Nissan
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
Go look in my Z31 section for the FSM stickie. ;) carfiche.com has 3 manuals for the Z32: 90, 94 and 96.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
Go look in my Z31 section for the FSM stickie. ;) carfiche.com has 3 manuals for the Z32: 90, 94 and 96.
yes, you are now the almighty shit in my book lol (26% and downloading)
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top