Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately my drivers side window hasn't been going up. If I play with the switch up/down it will eventually go back up. Sometimes I have to roll it all the way down and then it will go back up. Same thing on the passenger side, but sometimes it won't got all the way down. Motors? Switch? Power windows can suck...

Jason

·
Registered
78 Posts
Maroon - see reply in driver power window thread - has been pretty common for this series. Usually it's the regulator (some techs will call it a solenoid). Careful with counting on it to come back up though if that's truly what it is - it will go completely without warning and then will be stuck if window is down until replace it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maroon - see reply in driver power window thread - has been pretty common for this series. Usually it's the regulator (some techs will call it a solenoid). Careful with counting on it to come back up though if that's truly what it is - it will go completely without warning and then will be stuck if window is down until replace it.
any idea where I can get a regulator?

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
my master switch went out about a couple years back and it did the intermittent failure. i had to play with the switch a bit before it responded. I'd isolate the motor, regulator or window guides by watching the glass movement. does it drag or bind on the way up or down? or does it pretty much move smoothly when it does move.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my master switch went out about a couple years back and it did the intermittent failure. i had to play with the switch a bit before it responded. I'd isolate the motor, regulator or window guides by watching the glass movement. does it drag or bind on the way up or down? or does it pretty much move smoothly when it does move.
It moves smoothly. Lately it hasn't done it though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts