Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone with an X-Trail check this for me?

Look into the vent that is right in front of the driver.
It blows air at you through the steering wheel.

Is there a corner of paper or plastic that obscures maybe 25% of the airway in the vent. It is about 4 or 5 inches into the vent.

I think I recall seeing something like this on another X-Trail but just wanted to make sure I didn't have a factory assembly defect.

I have no idea why they have such an odd looking thing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
DL500 said:

Is there a corner of paper or plastic that obscures maybe 25% of the airway in the vent. It is about 4 or 5 inches into the vent.

I think I recall seeing something like this on another X-Trail but just wanted to make sure I didn't have a factory assembly defect.

My X-Trail has the same corner obscured. Curious as to why?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi DL500,

I also have the same plastic thing in the vent. I have talked to my dealer and he will have it checked out and removed if possible next time I bring in the car for service.

I have the car for a few weeks and have driven 2100km with it. I love it so far. The stopping distance is great and I love the hugh sun roof.

DL500 said:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts