Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,634 Posts
I got the directions on Mapquest. If you're looking for directions, search another engine....that way we can compare directions. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE :D Oh, Jose is coming down with us too...he just didn't post it yet.

· Registered
1,634 Posts
I told my friend, Rich, about the meet today. He said he'll come, and he's gonna call up his SE-R buddies to drive down with us.

· Registered
1,634 Posts
morning...considering traffic, we should meet up at 8:30 - 9 am. That would give people time to move around and find each other, then the 3+ hour drive...puts us there at around 12-12:30. Chill there till whenever....come back up by night. Comments?

How fast?? well...fast enough for ME to keep up, and not get stopped by troopers. And I pray that we dont go in and out of traffic....draws waaay too much unwanted attention. ;)

· Registered
1,634 Posts
I dont understand that statement....did you mean we can meet tomorrow?? If you mean tomorrow, then by all means call me man. I gave you my number for you to call me. ;)

· Registered
1,634 Posts
We really need a spot to meet. Ian said to follow Yahoo directions, which means we should be going through Manhattan. Most of you guys are from Brooklyn, Queens, or LI, so we should meet up somewhere on the way to Manhattan...perhaps an exit off the Belt Parkway. Anyone interested in coming send us PMs or contact on AIM so we can organize. Mine is AndrDwyn. We also need to swap phone ##s. Anyone in Queens can meet me at my house if they want....I live close to the Belt. We got 2 days to plan people....lets do this.

· Registered
1,634 Posts
oops...I guess thats better....lol I posted on sr20 forum to meet up at green acres mall. Burger King it is. 8:30 am and leave there by 9. For all who will be coming....or will be late....here's my number 917 863 1938

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.