Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
HEh I've drifted my hardbody before but always on purpose lol - I love going thru a left turn already pointing east but still travelling south in the interesection. You get the oddest looks of fear out of the people in the oncoming traffic lanes (And sometimes your passenger) - It's easy to do witha few power mods, you don't really even need an LSD cause the back end of the trucks is so light, it makes them easy to throw around. I'll also say it's a lot easier to do with a lowered vehicle as well, you don't get the whole body roll deal as much (Course, now that I'm installing airbags on it I'm gonna lose that handling...) - Racing seats and 5-point harnesses inspire a bit of confidence as well, I'd hate to try drifting withthe stock buckets or bench seat in there...

Stickerz

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok about 2 years ago i was big in to drifting so i bought a hardbody cuz no one had one and i know a good bit about fab work so i got a starter truck and was toying around with the stock motor. and didnt thing about the truck being 10 to 12 years old and didnt think about the brake cables maybe being a lil old.... and it broke in the middle of a drift on a old back rode and slide 275 feet and i was still doing 85 mph when i hit a nice huge oak tree and this is what the truck looked like after 2 tow trucks pelled it off the tree... i now have 2 pins in my hip and 1 in my lowwed back.... and i still drift a hardbody =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts