I took my caged B11 race car out to a paved stock car oval a few weeks ago. I quickly found out during the warmup laps, that the thing didn't have any power, and finally stalled out. It turned out that my 15 year old Mallory Voltmaster coil kicked the bucket. I took it home and put the stock Nissan coil back in it, and needed to take the car somewhere to test it out. I mounted up a used set of 23X6.5X13 Avon roadracing slicks on the front, and took it to my local 1/4 mile drag strip. Car ran great! Problem solved. Went 14.52 @ 93.6 mph, spinning the Avons all through 1st gear. I've got my unlocked summer road race trans in it [with a 3.65 final drive in it, instead of the 4.47's I use in ice racing] so it was only in third gear, as it crossed the finish line @ 7,000 rpm. I was a bit too aggressive with it on the starting line, [it IS an '86 Sentra after all] and broke some spider gears in the final drive. I know this, because I left the starting line with a limited slip differential, but on the return road I could feel that the diff had locked itself, because it was really hard to turn the steering wheel, [and it clunks]. I'll fix it. Got lots of spares. I just hope my custom made [just like a Phantom Grip] LSD is not hurt!