Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
DAMN! Could never find where it was coming from. I hate that little sucker... it's the worst sound on the B13s... B14s have a nice chime, not the EEEEH! sound of death. ;) Thx for the heads up!

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Re: Im just thinking, is that the same ding-dong for the lights on?

Classic XE said:
As annoying as it is I wouldnt disconnect it because it lets me know if my door is open. :rolleyes:
The very same ;) It has saved me a couple times from leaving my lights on which is why I still have mine connected. Can't remove the door switch on the B-pillar either because that also turns on the overhead light, which is rather useful at night.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
I didn't mess with the buzzer itself. I just pulled a fuse from the box by my left knee and it killed the buzzer part-way. For example...

- When the car starts, it still buzzes 4 times
- When you take your seatbelt off while the car is moving, it doesn't keep buzzing and buzzing till you put your belt back on. It just buzzes 4 times then stops
- When the car is running, and I open my door, the buzzer does NOT come on :)

The fuse pulled, FWIR, was the 10-amp "Electronics B" fuse. Don't quote me on it, but it didn't mess with any other interior lights, sounds, etc. Had it out for 6 months w/o a prob.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
sentra94xe said:
DAMN! Could never find where it was coming from. I hate that little sucker... it's the worst sound on the B13s... B14s have a nice chime, not the EEEEH! sound of death. ;) Thx for the heads up!
yeah i unpluged it on my b13. the thing sounded bad and was always changing tones plus my door switches where wore out and i couldnt sit in my car with the keys in the ignition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.