Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ON my 2001 Altima...i'm trying to remove and shave the door handles. Last night I removed the inside door trim and started to go to town. When I ran into a problem. My door handles on the inside has two screws. I think. I say "I think" beacuse I can't really see the screw. It's kinda...invisible. I just can't find it. Now, on the inside of the door, there's a large piece of metal. It covers half the door and it's bolted in. I'm not sure if I can remove it tho. Or if it's gonna be a pain in the ass to put back on. It's the inner metal part of the door, and looks to be a pain to take off. But I really want to shave the door handles. Hell the car is already primered, and i'm going to a car show next month. I wanna have this done by then. But I can't go any further! I'm stuck! ACK!

And I wanna go with a blue and black interior kinda theme. Tomorrow i'll get a digi cam and show you what i'm talkin about. But I there are three "pieces" to the door. The top is a dark grayish color...and in the middle of the top is a piece of light gray cloth, and the bottom half is a light gray. What should I paint blue? ANd what should I paint black? What kinda paint to use? And what kinda clearcoat?

The help and info would be MUCH appreciated!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
May I ask why this was moved? It has to do with how the door was constructed...and how I remove some screws. That's the original question. Just threw in somethine else. I was hopin it would stay in the other forum so I could maybe get someone to help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts