Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
My biggest complaint is that it still has the KA. It really doesn't look that bad.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Would look better if it was done professionally, looks like everything wasn't scaled down to fit, everything is just freaking huge since the skyline is much bigger. could have scaled the grill down some, let the hood come down a little further and a few other things.

·
Registered
7 Posts
they def coulda done a better job, but its doesn't look that bad, ive seen another r33/240 conversion, and this one is more eye friendly

·
Registered
30 Posts
It is not all that bad, just not my thing to be all show and NO go. having that car is like dating a super model that will not have sex, your nothing but a big jerkoff. nice paint job. :loser:

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
fastassdx said:
It is not all that bad, just not my thing to be all show and NO go. having that car is like dating a super model that will not have sex, your nothing but a big jerkoff. nice paint job. :loser:
I like how it says that the car has no problem beating Civics. I mean, this guy actually gets satisfaction out of BEATING CIVICS. For Christ's sake, somewhere there's a naked R33 that deserved those tails a thousand times more than an ugly, N/A KA auto who brags about beating Civics. I feel sorry for the poor R33 donor car.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Yeah now if he had put time into making his stock looking 240 to something useful like a RB26 powered 4WD 240... Then maybe turn it into an R33 it would've been much better. Hell even 2WD would've been better than a stock KA.

·
Registered
405 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Yeah now if he had put time into making his stock looking 240 to something useful like a RB26 powered 4WD 240... Then maybe turn it into an R33 it would've been much better. Hell even 2WD would've been better than a stock KA.
Even if the KA was turbo or SR and 5spd it would be an ok car. It would be great with any RB under the hood and the front end needs a little work but it might look better with a fmic too , lol. I think the rear end of the car looks really nice.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
I've often dreamt of an RB26DETT-powered, 4-wheel drive, SUPER HIcas 240SX. That would certainly get more respect than a KA (Gay-A). Don't get me wrong, I loved my KA (it was ghetto as hell, noisy lifters and all) but this guys retarded. At least put your money into a tranny swap, for the love of Allah.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
zlr101 said:
Even if the KA was turbo or SR and 5spd it would be an ok car. It would be great with any RB under the hood and the front end needs a little work but it might look better with a fmic too , lol. I think the rear end of the car looks really nice.

The rear does look pretty good but he should've taken the angle out of it

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
Yea, aside from the KA Auto, the car looks pretty decent.

·
Registered
139 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts