Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A WORD TO THE WISE...

I you are looking to get a body kit for any car you have,DON'T TRUST NINJACAR.COM! I went through them and got ripped off!
First of all,the phone number listed on their web site is either fake or got disconnected! Now,Here's a brief summary of my story:

MAY 31ST, 2002- Emailed Ninjacar.com about a body kit for my
1995 Nissan 200sx.I was given a price of
$650.00 + $130.00 shipping ( $780 total ) and
a shipping time of 7-10 after payment was
recieved.

June 7th,2002- Shan Stewart ([email protected]) signed
for the certified mail letter I sent containing
the money orders for $780.00 and cashed them!

June 18th,2002- No body kit arrived,so i emailed ninjacar.com
and they gave me some line about a delay in
production.

July 10th,2002- STILL NO BODY KIT! I once again emailed
Ninjacar.com and let them know about my
discontent with their poor level of service.
They said"they're working hard on my behalf"
and that "they don't see how I,the customer
should be disspointed" because they will
either deliver my kit of give me a refund.

July 25th,2002- STILL NO BODY KIT!!! Now ninjacar.com tells me
"your body kit is paid for in full,and we cannot
offer you a refund" When I asked for their
dealer's contact information,they said:
"we cannot provide you with our dealer's
contact information,due to legal reasons"

August 15th,2002- STILL NO BODY KIT,AND OBVIOUSLY I'M
PISSED! I emailed Ninjacar.com and the only
response I got was "we've already done
everything in our power" and that was THE
LAST TIME I HEARD FROM THEM!

August 28th,2002- I've emailed Shan Stewart and Ninjacar.com 4
times within the last 2 weeks and they never
returned any of them! i'VE ALREADY SENT
COMPLAINTS TO THE BETTER BUSINESS
BUREAU, AND THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATIONS.THE NEXT STEP I SUPPOSE
WILL HAVE TO BE THROUGH MY LAWER!

LET ME JUST SAY THAT SHAN STEWART AND NINJACAR.COM ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!! tHEY'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY LIKE THEY DID TO ME AND GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN.IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS SHAN STEWART PERSONALLY,TELL THAT LOOSER TO GIVE ME MY FREAKIN' MONEY!!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN this is exactly Y Im glad I deciede not to go ahead with taking the risk of getting the rest of my kit. I was so close to getting the Extreme sides and rear through Vis online--but I was just too worried about all the things that could go wrong....

Johnny I wish U all the luck with this man and make sure U dont give up on getting yours......

Im a little confused about this since Varitec, 1CLN, and Syndicate have all dealt with NinjaCar in one way or another.....Try talking to one of these guys.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
I don't like them either!

I emailed them bout 2 months ago on a price quote for a carbon fiber shift boot, they told me $100. I knew then they were money hungry. Aint no damn shift boot that expensive, not even MOMO. If I were you I'd go up to Seattle, or wherever they at, and put my Foot up their Candy asses!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...

one way or another,I'm gonna get either my money or my body kit.Weather it takes going through my lawer(which I get free through my work,TEE HEE :) or buying a cheap plane ticket and flying out to freakin' Portland,Oregan.BY THE WAY GUYS VARITECH1,THE GUY WHO POST ON THIS SITE IS SHAN STEWART,THE GUY WHO CASHED MY MONEY ORDERS AND GAVE ME NOTHING! HE'S THE GUY WHO RUNS NINJACAR.COM WHATEVER VARITECH1(A.K.A. sHAN STEWART SAYS,THAT'S HIM,AND HE'S A CROOK! I found that out from michelle Young @ Performance Nissan Magazine.they did a write up on Shan stewart a couple months back.I'm thinking of starting a "who got screwed" thread so we can really get some input on this Shan Stewart guy and then I can really get him good! I'll keep you guys posted.IN THE MEAN TIME,SPREAD THE WORD,NINJACAR.COM AND SHAN STEWART ARE FRAUDS!!!

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Re: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...

Johnny4 said:
one way or another,I'm gonna get either my money or my body kit.Weather it takes going through my lawer(which I get free through my work,TEE HEE :) or buying a cheap plane ticket and flying out to freakin' Portland,Oregan.BY THE WAY GUYS VARITECH1,THE GUY WHO POST ON THIS SITE IS SHAN STEWART,THE GUY WHO CASHED MY MONEY ORDERS AND GAVE ME NOTHING! HE'S THE GUY WHO RUNS NINJACAR.COM WHATEVER VARITECH1(A.K.A. sHAN STEWART SAYS,THAT'S HIM,AND HE'S A CROOK! I found that out from michelle Young @ Performance Nissan Magazine.they did a write up on Shan stewart a couple months back.I'm thinking of starting a "who got screwed" thread so we can really get some input on this Shan Stewart guy and then I can really get him good! I'll keep you guys posted.IN THE MEAN TIME,SPREAD THE WORD,NINJACAR.COM AND SHAN STEWART ARE FRAUDS!!!
mike young...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike young what???

Did you get screwed too?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OOPS...

Yeah I know it's Mike Young,but i wanted to spelled out the female version instead,sorry.Anyway,I came to this site because Mike young told me that the guy who ripped me off,Shan Stewart,the guy behind the scenes at Ninjacar.com,a.k.a. Varitech,or whatever else he calls himself has posted here.I want to find out anything I can about this guy in order to have an icreased amount of awarness about this looser.So...now your informed,so lets let everyone else know too before they get screwed!

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
MP2050 said:
Im a little confused about this since Varitec, 1CLN, and Syndicate have all dealt with NinjaCar in one way or another.....Try talking to one of these guys.
Shan Stewart, aka Six, aka Varitec1 is the owner/operator of NinjaCar.com . Sean (1CLNB14) and Mike (SyndicateBro, CustomCranium, Scorchin'200SX or whatever it is now) know him from shows, etc. I kinda-sorta-almost met Six on one occation, but I have never personally delt with the guy, so I don't wish to take sides in the matter. I will allow him to defend himself as he deems appropriate.

JT200SX-N-FX: The reason the CF shift boot is so expensive through NinjaCar is because Six is not the original manufacturer. Mike (SyndicateBro and so on), I believe, originally created and sold the CF shift boot, and also Six sells them on his site. You probably could get one from Mike for cheaper. He also is the creator of the Skyline-style grille for the B13 and B14, as well as the sailpanel gauge/speaker pods, and an infinite amount of other custom goodies.

I hope Six sees this thread, he could use to defend himself.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
WHOA--I didnt realize Varitec was the owner of Ninjacar. Im just really shocked about this cuz Ive talked to him a few times about my car and hes always seemed like ok people....BUT this is serious and this thread alone is going to kill him and his reputation...

Johnny Im online from work Mon.-Fri. and I can tell U that he has not been around at all for at least the last month or two......

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well..

i emailed ninjacar.com .. they responeded to me that they are upgrading their lines to handle more calls.

i dont know personally but they did give me a new number

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Sorry to hear that man.

MP2050, I've dealt with VIS, and they are a reputable company.

My only connection to them (Ninjacar.com) is that I compete against him at shows. He wanted to use pics of my car for his site. I thought it was a good way to get my car out there. Maybe make it easier to get sponsors. I have no actual affiliation with Six, Varitec, or Ninjacar.com.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well i can tell you this if you dont like Ninja car then come to me.

i can usually get sentra kits around 600 bux full kit. i mean i be glad to help you all out .

i carry the omega kit for like 600 bux for the full kit. Front rear and 2 sides.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Question Liuspeed...

Hey Liuspeed..
Considering that the phone lines are supposedly "under construction"and Shan or anyone else there at Ninjacar won't return my emails,what's the new number that they gave you? I'
d like to try and talk to them inperson if at all possible.I'm curious what "good" explination he has for taking my money and not sending me a damn thing? So,Liuspeed,seeing as your also in the business,what is the average time for delivery of a body kit? Shan told me 7-10 days after receipt of payment.He then cashed my money orders and has given me 3 months worth of excuses as to why I paid $780 for nothing!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WELL,WELL,WELL...

What do you guys know,maybe this thread got some much needed attention? Maybe it's just another lie? read for yourself.Heres the latest email I just received from Ninjacar.com after it's been nearly 3 weeks! Here it is:

John,

Your concerns are COMPLETELY founded, and I can assures you we are as upset
about this as you are. There are MANY Drift kit dealers in the US, however,
there is only ONE manufacturer, which is located in southern California.
SOME dealers DO sell knock-off, we however, do not. NO dealer has been able
to recieve reliable deliveries from this manufacturer. They will TELL you
2-3 weeks to cose the sale, just like we did, but you'll end up in the same
situation. The problem is that we've already PAID for you kit, so we have to
wait for our refund before we can issue yours. We FULLY understand your
dissapointment and can guarantee you a COMPLETE refund. We are also working
on a way to compensate you for your time if possible. Please continue to be
patient with us. We ARE doing all we can.

Thank You
NinjaCar.com

SO...WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS! IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS IT BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER 3! I'LL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
johnny..

for us we do air freight. it usually takes like a week to be delivered depending on your area.

if your interested in the omega kit still im selling it for 600 bux full kit.

this is the email ninjacar.com sent me..

To: [email protected]
Subject: what is your new business number
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 12:37:31 -0700

Our number to our shop is 503 356 5829. Unfortunately, our phone system is currently down due to us expanding our lines for meeting customer needs.

Thank You
NinjaCar.com

------------------------
hey ninja car

what is the number to your guyz shop.

i called but it has been d.c and i wanted 2 know how much would shipping be for the sentra omega kit

NinjaCar.com
5239 SW 174th Terrace
Aloha OR 97007
503-356-5829
Aloha OR 97007
503-356-5829

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
YEAH WELL...

That's the same number that is on the top of their web site,the one that has been disconected for whatever reason.So...the only way to contact them is by email.Seem funny to anyone else but me?

1 - 20 of 189 Posts