Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS I WENT TO MEXICO AND I GOT A GOOD DEAL ON CRYSTAL CLEAR head lights,corners,ft bumper, crome grill for less then $100 bucks BUT THAT THEY DIDNT FIT so any ideas guys :dumbass:

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
you mean the tsuru kit? and wow, stop typing in caps

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
KaRdoN said:
you mean the tsuru kit? and wow, stop typing in caps
well if he got the tsuru kit then it def. wouldnt fit then. What type of headlight are they and are they for the right model. Also can you tell why they dont fit? We need more info.

·
Registered
84 Posts
nissanguy101 said:
HEY GUYS I WENT TO MEXICO AND I GOT A GOOD DEAL ON CRYSTAL CLEAR head lights,corners,ft bumper, crome grill for less then $100 bucks BUT THAT THEY DIDNT FIT so any ideas guys :dumbass:

try getting some pictures. or send them to my email.. I'll see if I can figure out what they are.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
[img*]http://www.your picture link here.jpg [/*img]

subtract the *

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
nissanguy101 said:
i hafta say this im sorry but they do fit your car.. you have to do some modifications to the grill brackets on the new headlights to make them fit in cuz the USDM sentras has the metal ones.

really man you gotta be kidding me that they dont fit ive sold many and they all fit and all look exactly like that..

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts

they should fit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts