Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Recently ive been having some random issues with my 94 sentra. I came out this morning to start my car and randomly my radio(aftermarket),dome light AND my clock wont work. Are all of these run through the same fuse?

I also noticed that my left headlight arced out and melted the plastic on half the connector , could this have shorted the chassis ground?

Any help is appreciated

· Registered
22 Posts
This just happened to me as well. I had the drivers door pillar (where it mounts) reinforced as the rust there made me think that the door would come off in the near future. The stuff worked when I brought it in and it didn't when I got it back.

The Audio fuse looks fine but I'll check it with a meter. Its funny but my clock would run when the engine was running but once you shut it off it would lose the time.

Steelheart

· Registered
22 Posts
I just fixed mine. Its called Room Light. For me its on the left side, 4 from the bottom. A 10 amp fuse, which I had in the Spares section of the fuse block. Guess I need to buy a bunch so I have them around.

Its interesting that all the rest of the labels on the back side of the fuse panel door are white letters on a black background while the Room Light has black letters on a white background. This makes me wonder if they tend to go out more frequently.

Steelheart

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.