Nissan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
I agree, and I've got another stupid thing that people do. What about people who put a body kit on their car and drive around forever with it unpainted? There's a guy in my town who has a '93 Mazda 626 DX with a Shogun kit that's unpainted, and has been for six months (and counting)
Just my two cents.

·
Doug "The Shoe"
852 Posts
I don't know. I can see driving with your stock caps on most of the time, but to mix them up? I've seen so many cars with miss matched caps and they are ALL UGLY.

Anyone else ever had their stock caps on something like an '88 Ford Club Wagon Stolen in the middle of nowhere? Some people, eh? And these were ugly things too. (btw, it was my parents Van)

I'm still looking for new caps on my Pulsar :D Soon...

And yes, it does piss me off.

G

·
0 Posts
My body kit is unpainted....well...it's primered actually. It's really thin fiberglass and I wanna find the weak spots and cracks before I get it pained and mounted. I already have a big ass crack in the front. :( Do NOT deal with Import Trenz. They SUCK.

So I just assume that people who drive around with 2 stock rims on, or unpainted body kits, or a car with a body kit but no exhaust, etc...has other things to worry about than my opinion of his/her car. And I repeat my last post. Who cares?

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is the sum of it who cares find something else to do. You could be dying of some horrible disease. That would piss you of worse than fake drag racers. What is a GTR sentra anyway . Never heard of it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts